Senior .Net developer
Will you be part of our new teams in Iasi?
We are a Dutch IT company with development centers in Deventer – Netherlands and for more than 14 years already in Chisinau-Moldova. We provide our development and QA teams the best possible environment that encourages collaboration and innovation, taking responsibility with plenty of space for personal Development and further individual growth. We share family values in a non-hierarchical organisation and work with seniors only!
To follow up with our continuous growth we recently started operations in Iasi-Romania and opened a new office in the heart of the city (Unique Office Building). For our long-term customer active in the health care industry, we are setting up a new team and are searching for a Senior.Net Developer.
We encourage and prefer working hybrid but fully remote can be discussed.
Required Technical skills:
- 3+ years of experience in software development using .NET
- Solid experience developing Web applications using ASP.NET (MVC)/.NET Core
- Experience with EntityFramework or any other ORM
- Proven experience applying OOP, design patterns, SOLID, etc.
- Experience designing and querying relational databases (MS SQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience with code versioning tools (git) and popular CI/CD tools
- Experience implementing/using RESTful APIs
- Experience with unit and acceptance testing
- Experienced with software life cycle, design patterns, best practices
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Strong ability to debug, analyze and solve problems
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a responsible team player
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with WPF, WCF
- Experience developing cross-platform mobile applications using Xamarin or Cordova
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with ElasticSearch
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + Performance bonus programs
- Modern work environment with flexible work scheme
- Team building activities, special events and conferences
- Private health insurance for you and your family members
- Sports and Fitness compensation program
- Sponsorship of professional training and certification + bonuses
Technosoft way of working
At Technosoft Moldova we encourage employees to respectfully and thoughtfully challenge current practices for continuous improvement. We invest into learning and career development opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, recognition, and the opportunity for some fun along the way.
If you want to learn more about job opportunities at Technosoft Moldova please contact us to arrange a visit or send your CV directly to email@example.com or via the website
Become part of the Techno-Team
You can apply for the current position, .Net Developer or for one of the other positions.